Elaine has been a fully qualified financial advisor since 2002 and has gained a wealth of experience working at Abbey, Halifax and HSBC, providing advice on Investments, Pensions, Mortgages and Protection.
She prides herself on being approachable and empathetic, and genuinely enjoys providing top quality, tailored advice.
As a fully independent financial adviser her solutions are tailored to her clients’ specific needs. Her advice is delivered in a relaxed and straight forward manner. She aims to develop long standing relationship with her clients through reliable customer service.
In her spare time Elaine enjoys singing and jewellery making. She is also passionate about travel.
- DipPFS: Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
- CeMAP: Certificate in Mortgage advice & practice
- CertCii(ER): Certificate in Equity Release & Home Reversion Plans
- CertCii(CF8): Certificate in Long Term Care
- BA (Hons) Economic and Social History